HORSE TRANSPORT IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE – EMMA IS OFF ON MATERNITY LEAVE IN 2016
Struggling to get out and about to shows?
Always wanted to ride your horse on the beach but have no transport?
He’s very fond of his 3.5 tonne Renault Master horsebox, but whilst he’s busy munching grass in his field, his horsebox is available for other 4-legged friends to share.
Emma has owned horses for 20 years & competed around the UK. With a lot of driving experience Emma is very particular about how horses should be driven, and will take however long is necessary to give your horse the smoothest, most comfortable ride possible, updating you of progress en route if you’re not travelling with your horse.
We can transport your horse between yards, to the vets, to a picturesque spot for a lovely hack, or to a competition – and we are always happy to lend a helping hand with your horse whilst at your chosen destination. We will be happy to quote you for Horse Transport in Norfolk, East Anglia and beyond.
Our Horsebox for hire is a 3.5 tonne coachbuilt Renault Master, especially built for us in 2013. We can take up to 1 x 17hh horse. Due to weight restrictions we can only travel 2 smaller horses together (up to approx 14.2hh) depending on the additional passengers/tack etc that also need to be carried.
Our Norfolk horsebox hire services are covered by a 24 hour breakdown service
- Rear facing stalls – proven to be the best travelling position for horses
- Lots of windows to maximise ventilation, all with safety bars
- Breastbar for your horse’s safety & stability whilst travelling
- An adjustable padded partition for maximum horse comfort
- Multiple tie rings for horses of varying sizes (and of course their haynets!)
- Viewing window from cab into the horse area
- LED lighting throughout so horses can be monitored even in the dark
- A full partition wall (with door for easy access) into the separate grooms area with 2 saddle racks, hooks & rug rail
- Bench seats in the grooms area
- Wardrobe to store your show kit, with plenty of room to get changed inside
- Extra wide rear doors for emergency escape and to make loading & unloading your gear easier
- Fresh water is always carried for stops (plus a few tricks up our sleeve to tempt those fussier equines to drink whilst away from home)
- Huge Luton for rug storage (& room to sleep!)
- 2 spare seats in the cab for you & a friend (if you have company on board)
- A spare pair of hands to assist with anything we can whilst at your chosen destination – including loading and also a photography service
- Cleaned & disinfected after every journey
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a quotation. The best way to contact us is by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 07876 741349 – but PLEASE be considerate, and no general enquiry calls or texts in unsociable hours!
Remember the price we quote is all you pay – no extra fuel costs, no worrying about collecting the horsebox the night before, or having to clean it at the end of a tiring day!
We are fully insured for transporting horses, but please note that horses must be insured for travelling by yourself & must travel with their passport. We recommend that horses are travelled with suitable protective equipment and rugged on cooler days – as we always travel with windows open for maximum ventilation. We complete an Animal Transport Certificate (ATC) for every journey.
We ask for a 30% deposit at the time of booking, with the balance payable at the time of travel.
We accept credit/debit card payments (regrettably we cannot accept cheques for final payments).
Our horsebox was expertly built for us by Equibabe horseboxes, whom we highly recommend. For more information on their services please have a look on their website… www.equibabehorseboxes.co.uk